Stillwater Regional Airport Advisory Board
The Stillwater Regional Airport Advisory (SRAAB) consists of five voting members who are appointed by the City Council (Section 2-153 of the Stillwater City Code) for terms of three years.
- City residency is a requirement.
- At least two members should have personal knowledge concerning aircraft and/or airport operations.
- The city manager and the chamber CEO serve as non-voting ex-officio members.
Regular Meetings are held at least quarterly with Special Meetings scheduled on an as-needed basis.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Denise Roberts, Chair, 1st Term
- Phil Thomas, Member, 1st Term
- Mindy Murray, Member, 1st Term
- Bill Arrington, Member, 1st Term
- Derrick Davies, Member, 1st Term
- City Manager
- Chamber Chief Executive Officer
The Airport Advisory has duties that include but are not limited to the following:
- Annually review the schedule of airport rates and charges and make necessary recommendations regarding these items to the City Council for the upcoming Fiscal Year.
- Review terms and conditions for standard airport leases and contract documents.
- Direct planning activities for the airport, the establishment of the Airport Master Plan and present the same to the city council for consideration and adoption.
- Review airport ordinances, regulations, rules, standards and operational policies as needed and make appropriate recommendations to the city council.
- Study, review and analyze, and mark reports, findings and recommendations to the city council concerning the betterment of aviation within the City of Stillwater.
SRAAB works closely with the Stillwater Chamber of Commerce to promote economic development associated with the Airport Industrial Park and Airport Business Development Park.