Contact the City of Stillwater, OK


723 South Lewis Street
Stillwater, OK 74074


(405) 372-0025


  • Mon - Thu: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
  • Friday: 7:30 am - 11:30 am

Who to Contact

Use the drop-down categories below to find contact information for some of your most common questions or a link to Report & Track. Report & Track is an interactive reporting system that allows you to alert the City of a problem and track the City’s actions.

Stillwater Animal Welfare only operates within the Stillwater City Limits.


Stillwater Animal Welfare provides immediate response to emergencies concerning animals within the city limits to attempt apprehension (in a safe, humane manner) any dog, cat or other domestic animal or fowl that has become a nuisance or is a threat or danger to any citizen in Stillwater.

  • To report barking dogs, call the Stillwater Police Department's 24/7 non-emergency line at (405) 372-4171. 


It is unlawful for any person to allow or permit any fowl, including, but not limited to chickens, turkeys, pigeons, ducks and geese, or any domestic livestock, including, but not limited to, horses, mules, donkeys, cows, sheep and goats, within one 150 feet of any dwelling, house trailer, mobile home, manufactured home, hotel, motel, grocery store, supermarket, or food service establishment, except in a duly established A Agricultural District wherein such distance limitation shall be 50 feet. 

  • Backyard chickens are allowed by Ordinance No. 367; however, chickens are not allowed for agricultural use. Violations are a Class C offense.


We will pick up any wildlife that appears to be injured, sick or could possibly be rabid. We do not trap healthy wildlife; however, we can provide phone numbers for licensed nuisance wildlife trappers.

Preferred method of contact:

  • Phone: (405) 372-0344
    • Calls are answered Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
  • Emergency after hours phone: (405) 372-4171